Vista Beta 2 - Nice look

Finally,

I have found the time to get build 5219 of Windows Vista installed on my laptop. It was a seamless experience, that started on the wrong foot, but with an happy ending. I did not use NFS - still the FAT32 - did not have the 9GB of free disk space required - bye bye Oracle db 9r2.

The other surprise was with the time it took to finalize the installation, having the same screen asking me not to reboot yet for over 3 hours - good for our front yard, where I have spend most of the afternoon.

Cisco wireless is working again, and I do not seam to have any problem. I can start to play with the new stuff there !!!

-ecco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing the version of JDK used by JDeveloper

Connection reset from a WCF Web Service

unexpected null value for literal data