Upgrading to Vista today ...

I could not resist on this one...

After seeing the PS3 vs WII ads on YouTube, I am getting used to the pattern. but the last "Get a Mac" clip on Surgery made my day.

For me, the upgrade was not that painfull after all. just a few hours to scan and rescan the disk - I was using RC2, so it's one could expect as you move to the production release.

Next week, I'll try to locate the anti-virus release of Symantec that's supported for Vista - it should be out by now.

For me, the killer app on Vista remain the index on the outlook email that can be accessed from the start menu - Spotlight re-invented, just better.

By the way, did you see the new iPhone, the phone re-invented, an ipod with a rotary wheel, like in the old days. When are we going to get iPod analog, for the vynil lovers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing the version of JDK used by JDeveloper

Connection reset from a WCF Web Service

unexpected null value for literal data