Lose end of 2010, as we get ready for .next

It has been a very quiet year on the blogging side. Most of the free time was spent on the new media, trying to figure out why Facebook and Twitter were so useful to communicate with the world.

As I am wrapping up the year, I have two new books on my night stand:

Processing XML documents with Oracle JDeveloper 11g
Processing XML documents with Oracle JDeveloper 11g

Web 2.0 Solutions with Oracle WebCenter 11gWeb 2.0 Solutions with Oracle WebCenter 11g

With this on my to-read list, I should be able to convert my experimentations into something useful. I need to find a better way to:
  • keep track of my comic books and follow the new releases dates
  • build a collection of my preferred recipes, from the family and friends, together with the pictures I shoot and store in my Smug-mug account.

Let see how I can make it happend in 2011 ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing the version of JDK used by JDeveloper

Connection reset from a WCF Web Service

Test locally first, then deploy to the cloud.